One-to-one training is suspended until further notice
You can register for OpenAthens here. If possible, register with your work email address and from an NHS computer to confirm your eligibility and gain quick access to the resources
Do you need help to find evidence-based information to support your clinical practice?
These short modules are designed to build confidence in searching published literature for articles and evidence relevant to work, study and research. Dip into for reference or complete each in about 20 minutes to gain a certificate. The seven modules are suitable for novice searchers or those wishing to refresh their knowledge.
- Module 1: Introduction to searching
- Module 2: Where do I start searching
- Module 3: How do I start to develop a search strategy
- Module 4: Too many results? How to narrow your search
- Module 5: Too few results? How to broaden your search
- Module 6: Searching with subject headings
Applying the skills
Appointment Request – Please note: training is suspended until further notice
To contact us, use the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible with options regarding availability.