Password free information about Coronavirus is available from a range of good resources.
- Pubmed – Presorted pubmed search.
- BMJ Best Practice Overview of the diagnosis and treatment. Patient leaflet available
- Elsevier – Coronavirus Information Centre The goal of this website is to open whatever resources we can to help public health authorities, researchers and clinicians
- GIDEON (Global Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology Online Network). Via NHS Athens until 30/4/2020
- World Health Organisation Offers Technical Guidance and gives global perspective
- Wiley Research. Access to medical and scientific articles within Wiley includes research from the Journal of Medical Virology, Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, Zoonoses and Public Health and many more.
- UpToDate – Summary and recommendations
Specific journals which ave made information freely available:
- BMJ special issue
- Lancet Coronavirus Hub: This hub page will house all articles, comments, and editorials in relation to 2019-nCoV, as and when they are published.
- Nature – Scientific reports
- New England Journal of Medicine: A collection of articles and other resources on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary