Enjoy July with Health Information Week!
From Monday 1st-Sunday 7th July the library and knowledge services team will be:
- Raising awareness of good evidence based sources of patient information
- Promoting our reading well collections.
- Tweeting activities and information via @SASHLibs on Twitter.
- Promoting information outside the Three Arches Restaurant on Monday (1 July).
- Throughout the week play the Dr Jargon game – great fun and good practice in turning the technical talk into plain English!
The main themes during the week are:
|Monday 1st||Healthy lifestyles|
|Tuesday 2nd||Mental health; and patient stories|
|Wednesday 3rd||Health and digital literacy|
|Thursday 4th||Long term conditions; and social prescribing|
|Friday 5th||Innovations for preventing illness|
|Saturday 6th||Patient Stories|
|Sunday 7th||Mindfulness and relaxation|
We look forward to seeing you whether it is virtual or in the library or outside the restaurant!