Are you using Clinical Overviews on ClinicalKey?
These offer evidence based answers to clinical questions and can save you time!
These are summarised information produced by clinicians.
The value of Clinical Overviews is:
- Finding clinical answers quickly
- Brushing up on an illness you haven’t seen in a while
- Searching for best practices for an emerging illness
- Making sure your workflow includes the latest, vetted medical developments
Latest topics added in January 2019:
- Abruptio placentae
- Alcohol use disorder
- Baker cyst
- Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome
- Coxsackievirus infections
- Fragile X syndrome
- Gallbladder cancer
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener granulomatosis)
- Major depressive disorders in pregnancy
- Miscarriage and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Mitral regurgitation
- Small-bowel obstruction