Start the new year with a look at what’s new on ClinicalKey!
Did you know 47 new e-books have been added to ClinicalKey since November 2017?
Browsing the contents updates is useful to see what new books are added and which editions have been superseded.
On ClinicalKey you can browse books A-Z or look for books linked to specific specialties.
Clinical Overviews are also regularly updated; in December there were 10 new overviews:
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- HIV and hepatitis B coinfection
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Opioid withdrawal
- Stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Stable ischemic heart disease
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis
You can browse all First Consult/Clinical Overviews or they will appear within the results from a topic search. Again, like books you can filter results to make it more specific to your specialty. Want some help using ClinicalKey? Librarians are happy to help. Otherwise take a look at this training guide online.